Finally, AIIMS puts itself out of NEET UG 2013 exams. All those speculation regarding the AIIMS inclusion in NEET UG 2013 exams prove to be incorrect. The AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam will take place separately. I know, many students are willing to know the AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam syllabus. In this article, you can know AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam syllabus.
Know about AIIMS Institute
Before proceeding for the AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam syllabus, you must know some facts about the AIIMS base. It came in existence in 1956 and governed by All India Institute of medical Sciences. We know only one AIIMS that is AIIMS, New Delhi but a new bill is introduced in Lok Sabha, regarding the inclusion of 6 more AIIMS like institution in India.
The states where new AIIMS 2013 institutes are going to open include- Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Rajpur and Rishikesh.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam date
You can even know the AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam date. The AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam will be expected to be in June 2013. So, prepare well for the AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam. The exam date will change at any time without prior notice. It is rumor that AIIMS MBBS exam will expected to take place in June 2013.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 exams latest news
The latest news and information regarding the AIIMS MBBS 2013 exams are following. Check the news and information given below-
As said above that AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam will not be included under the NEET UG 2013 exams and it will be held independently. The AIIMS conducts entrance exams for admissions for both under-graduate and post- graduate courses.
If you are willing to find the list of Top NEET 2013 MBBS colleges in India then I am listing a link, from where you can check the list of Top 2013 NEET MBBS colleges-
Must Read- Top 2013 NEET MBBS colleges in India
The 2013 examination center for AIIMS will be decided later. You can also know AIIMS 2013 exams results, notification, admit card download etc in my coming articles.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam pattern
AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam will be very tougher to crack. The AIIMS 2013 exam pattern is of 3.5 hours and consists of objective type questions/ multiple choice questions. There are total of 200 questions from physics, chemistry, biology and general knowledge. The marks distribution is as follows-
Physics- 60 questions
Chemistry- 60 questions
Biology (Botany and zoology) - 60 questions
General Knowledge- 20 questions
The negative marks will be there for the AIIMS 2013 exams. The 1/3 negative marking will be there. The minimum expected cut-off marks for AIIMS 2013 entrance exam is as follows-
General category candidates- 50 percent
OBC category candidates- 45 percent
Schedule caste/ Schedule tribe- 40 percent
AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam syllabus
The NEET UG 2013 exams eligibility criteria are given below. Once you know NEET UG 2013 exams eligibility criteria, the next target is to know NEET 2013 UG exams syllabus. The AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam syllabus is given below-
AIIMS MBBS Physics 2013 exam syllabus
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Circular Motion
- Wave Motion- Optics
- Physics of the Atom- Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics.
- Nuclear Physics
- Electronic Devices
AIIMS MBBS Chemistry 2013 exam syllabus
- Section A- General & Inorganic Chemistry
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds- Section B- Organic Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Section C- Physical Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- State of Matter
AIIMS MBBS Biology( Botany+ Zoology) 2013 exam syllabus
The AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam syllabus for botany and zoology is given below-
- Reproductive System
- Developmental Biology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only)- (symbiosis)
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Absorption and cellwater relations, transport of water and minerals. tropic and turgor movements.
- Botany and Human Welfare
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems -Plant growth and development. Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants: Internal structure of stem and secondary growth; Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions: Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves; photosynthesis. history .importance. factors and mechanism, stomatal mechanism. transpiration and respiration. Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots.
I hope that above information will help you to know more about AIIMS MBBS 2013 exams syllabus. For any queries, leave your message below.